Sunday, May 9, 2010

"And if you were a kiss, I know I'd be a hug"

Pretty much the first thing wedding related that we did was start picking ceremony music because we love music and it was so damn fun picking it!

Here is what we came up with – I’m sure it’s not to everyone’s taste but I for one am going to have to try extremely hard not to dance/sing my way through the ceremony. I’m sure more songs will get added along the way and some of these might not end up fitting in anywhere…. But if they don’t we can make sure we put them on the reception play list.

Barry Louis Polisar – All I Want Is You
Bright Eyes – First Day of My Life
Cat Power - Sea of Love
The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You
My Friend the Chocolate Cake – Television Theme #47
Old Man River - The Wedding Song

Half of the songs are actually off the Juno soundtrack. It’s such a great movie and has an epic soundtrack!

 “In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you; the right person will still think the sun shines out your arse. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.” .

1 comment:

  1. I soooo love the Juno soundtrack. Some of those songs will definitely find their way into our wedding too.

    Nice choices!

    ReplyDelete