Friday, April 2, 2010

Budget Section Added

They say that sharing is caring so I have added a page to this blog where I have added our budget and actual costs. I did this on the basis that it could be a really useful tool for others. I’ve tried to give as much description as possible for each item of what that price gets us and who our suppliers are but feel free to ask any questions you may have. I realise that this has left us completely open to judgement from people that think we’re spending too much or too little, but a) those people seem to judge without seeing the actual $ figure anyhow, and b) they can go get stuffed. As I’ve mentioned on the page, my only request is that after we have committed to paying for something you don’t tell us how much cheaper we could have got it for – sometimes it’s better just not to know! I am more than happy to hear any tips or advice for items that are not yet finalised though!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment